T + T – normal size
The Ministry of Interior of Egypt announced that the cost of the lottery pilgrimage for 2022 is estimated at 94 thousand pounds.
Documents required by the winners of the Hajj lottery
– A mechanized international passport for each winner and escort (if any), provided that its period of validity is not less than one year starting from 11/5/2022 AD. The international mechanized passport will be handed over to the Hajj winner who has won the lottery and paid the Hajj expenses, accompanied by an original (for reading)
– A copy of the basic dose immunization certificate (at least two doses) for vaccines (Covid-19) internationally approved by the Ministry of Health as a condition for obtaining a visa.
The passport will be rejected in the following cases:
Passports with holes in the first page of data.
The national number or names on the international passport are different from those mentioned on the national number card.
There are no blank pages in the passport.
– The renewed passport has a period of validity from within.
Do not attach the original + copy of the international immunization certificate in the basic dose (at least two doses) for vaccines (Covid-19).
– Health card for vaccination (seasonal flu vaccine, quadrivalent vaccine ACYW-135 “meningoencephalitis”) or any other vaccine prescribed by the Ministry of Health during its maintenance.
– A medical report certified and stamped by one of the hospitals affiliated with the declared Ministry of Health, which shows that he is in good health and that he is free from all diseases approved by the Ministry of Health and is able to perform Hajj. .
– A mechanized criminal case sheet (a mechanized Hajj fish) for each winner of the Hajj lottery.
– A statement of the recruiting position of lottery winners and their companions (if any) who are of military age. It should be noted that they present the recruitment document during the trip.
– Three (3) recent and clear personal photos (4 x 6), taking into account the following:
The background of the photo should be white.
The length of the head from the chin to the forehead is 70% or 80% of the image.
– Given that men do not wear white headgear, while women do not wear white because it overlaps with the background of the photo and sticks to the back cover of the passport.
The photos are placed inside a small envelope in which the name of the pilgrim is written on the back of each photo and the envelope is glued to the back cover of the passport.
Travel permits for those whose travel requires approval from their employer.
– Certificate of movement from the General Directorate of Passports, Immigration and Nationality.
Lottery fee collection
The full payment of fees for Hajj expenses begins in all branches of national banks (Al-Ahly, Egypt, Cairo) and the offices of the Postal Authority at the Republican level through the system of electronic payments and receipts of the government. 5/6/2022 AD to Thursday, corresponding to 06.09.2022, and the payment will be for the full value of this year’s Hajj expenses, which are: the amount of 74,500 seventy-four thousand five hundred pounds , the cost of Hajj and the guiding act. in addition to the value of the flight ticket 19,990 nineteen thousand nine hundred and ninety pounds, with a total amount of 44 94490, ninety-four thousand four hundred and ninety pounds for each winner separately, except in cases of incest and attendants, where payment is done together according to two national identity cards.
– Non-payment of expenses during the period from Sunday 05.06.2022 to Thursday 09.06.2022 is considered a waiver by the winner of the opportunity of Hajj.
– In case of forgiveness after payment of fees, costs will be refunded to the winner after deducting administrative costs and services rendered. The Administration of Administrative Affairs received a letter addressed to EgyptAir stating that the pilgrim did not travel to take the necessary actions in connection with it, without the slightest responsibility of the Ministry of Interior.
The winner of the opportunity to draw is obliged to:
– Pilgrims who bring medicines for their treatment must keep medical records and prescriptions indicating the use of these medicines in person and under the supervision of the treating physician and the necessity of presenting them to the customs officer at the ports of arrival in the Kingdom.
Discovery of amounts, tradable tools, precious metals, precious stones and the like, worth not more than (US $ 10,000) only ten thousand US dollars or its equivalent in other foreign currencies.
– Follow the instructions of the Saudi Ministry of Hajj not to take pictures inside the Two Holy Mosques with any photographic means.
Observance of instructions and regulations issued by the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia regarding prayer in the Two Holy Mosques and in the holy places.
Adherence to guidelines issued by the Saudi authorities regarding the precautionary and preventive measures and social distancing to be followed to prevent the Corona virus (Covid-19).
The pilgrim must be accompanied by an internationally approved vaccination certificate from the Ministry of Health regarding the pilgrim receiving the basic dose of vaccines (Covid-19) approved by the Ministry of Health, as well as the pilgrim who is warned to undergo a PCR examination. . for the developing coronavirus (Covid-19) for a sample taken within 72 hours before the date of travel to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and in the event that the result of the medical analysis is positive for the disease, the opportunity to perform Hajj for the injured winner will to be canceled immediately without any responsibility from the Ministry of Interior.