Conditions for issuing a passport for children 1444which is one of the important things that all citizens in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia require, and the issuance of a passport for the child is easily done electronically and without having to go to the government headquarters responsible for obtaining the passport and the price of the passport represents an important document that enables its holder to travel to all countries of the world and in the following lines of Nazrati magazine we present to you the conditions for the issuance of a child passport 1444.
Saudi passport information
A Saudi passport is an identity card containing personal information about the person holding it and this information is represented by full name in Arabic and English, except date of birth, gender (female or male), passport holder photo, passport number and number of ID and date of issue The Saudi passport holder is allowed to travel between countries of the world and passports are issued or fully renewed electronically through the Absher online platform.
See also: How to issue a passport for dependent children in Saudi Arabia and what is the appropriate age for each child 1443
Issuance of passport for children 1444
The process of obtaining a passport for children requires the implementation of all procedures set by the Ministry of Interior of Saudi Arabia and all citizens wishing to obtain a passport for children must complete all procedures, which are as follows:
- The Saudi citizen has to pay the fees for obtaining the passport for the child, which is 300 Saudi riyals.
- After that, you need to log in to the Absher electronic platform.
- Then book an appointment with the Saudi Passport Department.
- If the child caregiver does not have an account on the Absher platform, in this case he should come to sign the documents.
- We emphasize here that in case of death of the guardian, a legal act must be brought by the other guardian.
- It is important to bring the child to the meeting.
- The original family card and two photos of the newborn must be submitted.
- Add the required details to the embassy form in Arabic and English.
Conditions for issuing a passport for children 1444
The Passport Directorate announced the issuance of a passport for Saudi children up to the age of 15 and a passport allows children to leave the Kingdom and enter it with an official family document, but once they reach this age, the child caregiver must be provided with passport. of these, and these were the most important conditions for the issuance of the passport to children 1444.
See also: What are the conditions for obtaining Saudi citizenship
Conditions for raising children from outside Saudi Arabia
A caregiver wishing to raise children outside the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia must comply with the conditions announced by the Saudi Ministry of Interior, which are as follows:
- Parents must reside in Saudi Arabia.
- Medical insurance for the child is required.
- Pay the entry visa fee, which is 2000 Saudi riyals.
- The registration of the mother of the child in the sponsorship of the spouse is required.
- You are required to add details to the form to add the child’s name and personal photo.
- Get a special passport for the child.
- The child must be in place at the time of presenting the passport.
Conditions for issuing a passport to an Egyptian child born in Saudi Arabia
The General Directorate of Saudi Passports has announced the possibility of issuing a passport for an Egyptian child born in Saudi Arabia. The Ministry has set special conditions for the issuance of a passport, which are as follows:
- The guardian or guardian is obliged to fill in the passport obtaining form.
- A copy of the national identity of the mother and father is required and must be valid.
- A copy of the passport for mother and father, as well as the original is required.
- Also offers three color photos of baby with white background.
- Submit the child’s birth certificate.
- The child’s passport fee must be paid.
Passport Departments in Saudi Arabia
A Saudi citizen can issue a passport electronically online. He can also get passport issuance services through passport departments in Saudi Arabia. Below we present the names of the passport departments distributed throughout the Kingdom:
- Al-Jawf Passport Department.
- Buraidah Passport Department.
- Al-Kharj Passport Department.
- Jubail Passport Department.
- Hail Passports Department.
- Al-Ahsa Passport Department.
- Holy Passport Department of the Holy Capital.
- Medina Passport Department.
- Quraysh Passport Department.
- Department of Arar Passports.
- Riyadh Passport Department.
- Jeddah Passport Department.
- Taif Passport Department.
- Najran Passport Department.
- Passport Department in Yanbu.
- Damam Passport Department.
- Al Baha Passport Department.
- Abha Passport Department.
- Jazan Passport Department.
- Khafji Passport Department.
- Hafr Al-Batin Passport Department.
- Tabuk Passport Department.
Fee for issuing a Saudi passport
Perhaps one of the most important things that Saudi citizens require when issuing a passport is the amount of passport issuance fees, whether for adults or children. The General Directorate of Passports in Saudi Arabia has announced the fees for issuing a Saudi passport, which are as follows:
- Addition of a child born in the Kingdom: A free service is offered.
- Final exit visa service: free service. ,
- Issuance of residence renewal for students with a study visa: free service. ,
- Visitor visa extension: 100 Saudi riyals. ,
- Issuance and renewal of the Saudi passport for a period of five years: 300 Saudi riyals.
- Issuance and renewal of Saudi passport for ten years: 600 Saudi riyals. ,
- Issuance of a single exit and re-entry visa: 200 Saudi riyals.
- Passing visa service through Saudi territory: 300 Saudi riyals. ,
- Single entry visa service: 2000 SAR for a period of three months.
- Multi-entry visa: 3000 SAR for a period of six months.
- Issuance of residence permit for domestic workers (farmers – shepherds) for individuals 600 rials.
- Issuance and renewal of residence permits for escorts of residents after reaching the legal age: 18 years old, 500 Saudi riyals. ,
- Issuance of multiple exit visas and return: 500 Saudi riyals.
- Issuance and renewal of residence permit for employees of companies and institutions: 650 Saudi riyals. ,
- Profession change service: 1000 Saudi riyals. ,
- Addition of an addict or born outside the Kingdom: 2000 Saudi riyals.
- First time sponsorship transfer: 2000 SAR.
- Second time sponsorship transfer service: 4000 Saudi riyals.
- Transfer of sponsorship for the third time: 6000 Saudi riyals.
See also: Documents and conditions for renewing an Egyptian passport in Saudi Arabia and how to renew an Egyptian passport 2022
We have come to the end of the article, in which we have given you the conditions for the issuance of the child passport 1444, as well as we have shown you between the lines. Conditions for raising children from outside Saudi Arabia and fees for issuing a Saudi passport.