The body language of hands in love and its role in the display of emotional relationships between two partners and between people who are close to each other, and the body language of the languages that people use between them to express their feelings. . Love and closeness, which is similar to human language in terms of complexity and ability to use it in the right ways, and on the page you will learn about body language and its meanings in love in addition to the body language of the hands. . He adores.
The importance of body language in displaying feelings of love
Ways of showing love to a partner vary greatly from person to person, and holidays that gather a partner and exchange gifts are very important ways to express love and physical expressions such as touch, pressure and education can be used as one of the ways to expressing the love that a part of the human being prefers over other ways The body is one of the five main languages of love: verbal communication through words of constant praise, offering help and assistance, devoting time and attention to the partner, exchange. gifts and physical touches, but not all people use these Thursday languages in the same way and style, everyone gives and receives love in a special way, by It is very important to know the things that the partner always prefers. express and communicate love with each other, and physical touch is one of the languages of love that does not necessarily involve a full physical relationship, although a romantic marital relationship is one of the basic aspects of love between spouses, but other methods such as. as touching, hugging, caressing on the shoulder, back and fist are aspects of love that can convey feelings with the same power.
Body language in the hands of love
Body language is very important in love, it is one of the best languages to use and it has a very big impact on emotional relationships. Therefore, many researchers and scientists are encouraged to study the effect of body language on human communicative relationships. Studies conducted on languages of communication between people have shown that the language of the hands is one of the most important languages that most people use to express many feelings, and in addition to the language of the hands there is also the language of the hands. The eyes, the tongue of the face, the lips, etc., and every organ of the human body are connected to the brain and behave differently when a person ignites the feelings of love and the tongue of the hands occupies the greater part of it. Tongues through the many different signs that can be displayed using the hands, the space occupied by the hands in the brain is large compared to the others.
Signs of the tongue of the hands in love
There are many signals that are sent from the brain to the hands to move them differently, and among the most important signals of the hands that show love:
- Gentle Touch: Approaching one person to another and trying to put one’s hand on it and touch it from time to time is the greatest proof of love and tenderness for the other, and these touches are often evidence of love and touch. It could be a touch on the partner’s hands, it could be a touch on his hair or face or a touch on the shoulder.
- Sweating of the hands: Sweating of the hands when you meet a partner is one of the best evidences of the love hidden in the heart. Love activates the nervous system and stimulates the sweat glands in the hands, which increases their secretion.
- Trying to hide her face with her hands: This language is spread among girls because women try to hide her face, which shows signs of intense redness and sweating when she meets her partner, so she uses hand movements to hide her face. Occasionally to hide inner feelings.
- Spontaneous touching: the partner wants to touch his partner, so he justifies himself for things that are not real, such as the presence of a little dust on the clothes to remove them, or the presence of something on the face to remove it.
- Holding hands: especially when crossing the street, walking or when going through a certain psychological crisis, under the pretext of help, and the partner may notice that his partner’s hands are beating hard or that their temperature is slightly high.
How to express love with body language
There are many romantic ways to express love, especially physical touch, which is different from a full physical physical relationship. Here are the main ways to express love through physical contact. The importance of touch comes from its important role in the secretion of the love hormone or oxytocin, which is responsible for the feeling of happiness and contentment. Between spouses, security and continuity, here are the most important ways to express love through body language:
- Kissing: kissing is not a necessary condition to create a marital relationship and can be on the cheeks, face, head, and even the hands. A kiss is one of the most effective and important ways to express love in romantic relationships and is the greatest proof of love and affection.
- Holding hands: A couple holding hands in public and on the street is the greatest testimony of mutual love.
- Hugging: One of the best ways to express love with body language, it also helps a lot to unite the two partners and hugging can be automatically while watching a movie or any program, or during the day and when the husband comes home from work. . . Hugging greatly relieves stress and improves the mental health of both partners.
- Physical touch: One of the best ways to express yourself and deal with a partner is to touch his body, touching his body in a variety of ways, including touching his face, running his fingers through his hair. partner, holding hand or touching lips or neck. . , may be the greatest evidence of attraction to a partner.
Ways to express love indirectly through body language
There are many ways to help improve marital relationships through indirect contact and indirect access to the husband in the following ways:
- Touching the back and shoulders: It is one of the best ways when a man or woman is going through a certain crisis and it is a natural reaction that aims to help him overcome his ordeal and can contribute to conveying feelings of love to him. both. And the growing feelings of both partners mutual comfort.
- Sitting next to the partner: It is preferable for both partners to sit next to each other touching the feet and legs, which is an indirect way to express love and affection and can contribute to conveying feelings of love and closeness to the other party. . .
- Tickling: It is also one of the physical expressions of love and contributes to bringing the other party closer and to spending a time of fun and happiness together.
What are the signs of body language that indicate that your partner is in love with you?
There are a number of signs that both partners are in love with each other, and these signs can be physical or non-physical, and the subconscious mind can constantly receive and understand these gestures and movements, which helps in the continuity of love, and among these signs are as follows:
- Attraction of the partner: the desire to overcome the distance, to be constantly close, the closeness can be physical or through common means and objects, the partner can always aim to sit next to you, or place his drink next to you . Drink, or by placing the phone next to the phone to show the desire while standing next to the partner.
- Physical touch: It is the greatest proof of love and intimacy with the partner, if the partner always wants to be close to the partner and touch him, then it means to fall in love with him.
- Caution: clear evidence of love. If the partner is always attentive to the other and focused on him even though there are many distractions near him, then it means that love is too great in his heart.
- Communication: Constantly and often is a very important guide that experts use to measure the degree of love.
- Smile with your partner: When you see or hear his voice, which is a sign of love, the boyfriend always smiles when he sees his partner and this smile is a great proof of happiness when he sees his boyfriend.
- Feeling comfortable with your partner: It’s a sign of love. The lover always seeks to meet the partner to feel comfortable and to ease the burdens of life and the pressures of work.
- Caring for the partner: protecting him with certain behaviors such as helping him cross the street, removing his coat to warm him up and giving him all his actions.
- Confusion: For women, playing with hair can express confusion with the partner and there are several ways for men. The husband always behaves childishly with his girlfriend, stumbles or gets confused in speaking and the reason for this is the tension and anxiety he feels.
- Detecting private matters: It is also a method for a man. If a man constantly talks to his partner about his personal problems, then it is a sign of his love for her.
- Walking next to a partner: this is a way for men too. A man approaches the woman he loves and does not try to precede her with steps, but harmonizes with her steps.
In conclusion the body language of the hands of lovers was defined and it was found that body language is one of the five languages of love and is a very important language that should always be focused by the desire to know the partner. feelings. To you and pay attention to the signs of lack of love between the two parties to ensure the continuity and success of the relationship.