The bedroom is an essential space in the home; Therefore, the design takes into account the function of the aforementioned place, i.e. the feeling of comfort and tranquility of the resident, through well thought out colors. In this context, “Madam” by interior designer, Nada Shehab, has seen modern colors, which make the calm characteristic of the master bedroom.
6 colors in the bedroom
There are six colors that can make the bedroom a space of relaxation, they are:
1 white: Color is often used in space, for its role in embedding purity, transparency and comfort. One of the advantages of color in decor, especially when you paint the walls white, is to suggest that the room be spacious, no matter how narrow. In addition, white is in harmony with all colors, but in the context of bedroom decor, architect Nada Shehab calls for the choice of shades of gray (or blue) with white.
2 diabetes (white): Creates the desired relaxing state in the space, as it goes with most colors, especially brown (either green or blue). In this context, the architect recommends choosing sugar as the color for curtains, upholstery and textiles in the bedroom.
3 gray: The color helps to give the bedroom warmth, serenity and serenity, along with other earthy colors. It is worth noting that the walls of the room are painted gray, making it necessary to select soft decor in terms of colors.
4 green: It is one of the cool colors that symbolizes nature and helps ensure calm and serenity in the bedroom.
5 lavender colors: Favorite in the bedroom, it is a light and calm shade of purple. Lavender color relaxes the eye, especially when mixed with ivory, light gray or white …
6 blu: Its shades of indigo, cyan and turquoise are suitable for decorating the bedroom, as they achieve psychological comfort and contribute to keeping insomnia, tension and difficulty sleeping away from the occupant of the room.
Follow more: Basic rules for choosing sofas for the living room
break the monotony
When the designer sets his eyes to prepare quiet decorations for the bedroom, it does not mean that the latter looks monotonous, but rather the designer intends to complement the quiet scene that turns into the basics of decoration and oversized furniture, with home accessories. to break boredom. In this context, Engineer Nada calls for attention to the following points:
- Choosing a piece of furniture loaded with more than one color or type of fabric, coordinating between the aforementioned piece and other accessories in the bedroom, which include: an oversized art painting (or a set of oversized paintings ) and floor cushions covered with covers made of many fabrics and colors, and embedded with beads (or crystal). Pillows are placed on the rug, in the middle of the room, in front of or next to the bed, or even near the window to prepare a reading or relaxation area in the bedroom.
- Pay attention to lighting, which is the “key” to successful decoration, because lighting makes any room more colorful. In the bedroom, modern lighting units look luxurious.
- It is known that the walls determine the overall atmosphere of the room, so it is not required that they be painted in their entirety, in one color, but the wallpaper distinguishes the decorations of one of the walls.
Follow more: Modern models of kitchen curtains
Fashionable fashionable bedroom furniture
The following furnishings characterize the contemporary bedroom:
- The bed is equipped with a bed reinforced for its appearance, in addition to the role of the vertical in the comfort of the receiver, especially when reading or using the smart table or telephone … In addition, there is also the last low bed, which is fitted with frames lined with wild goats on its sides.
- The bed cover is no less important than the latter, according to popular fashion today, and is made of healthy cotton.
- Cabinets and desks, in turn, are known for their large carrying capacity.
- The engineer calls for the importance of color coordination of different pieces of furniture, as well as the choice of parquet for the floor and separate carpet.
Decorative plants in the bedrooms
Ornamental plants make the bedroom alive and make the resident happy. Plants used in the contemporary bedroom include:
- “snake plant” Which is similar to aloe vera and is characterized by the absorption of carbon dioxide and the release of oxygen in abundance at night, which helps in breathing during sleep, in the context of a healthy environment.
- “Hydra” outdoor climbing; It has grown in pots, so it looks wonderfully flowing.
- aloe vera It cleans the air and pumps a lot of oxygen, making this aloe vera the best choice for the room dweller who complains of breathing problems or insomnia.
- “adjust” A shrub known for its large leaves that are green (or dark green) in color, and is highly branching. Shrubs grow to a height of about a meter or more. It is worth noting that there are different species of “Ficus”, shrub characterized by different leaf colors according to genetic mutations, can be green to black or white with a green tinge, as if it were a wonderful deity. watercolor painting! As for the unopened leaves, they appear as red beans, and achieve an attractive contrast in color, with green. Popular types of “Fix” include: the rubber plant, including a red-leafed species called “ruby”, or the “elephant ear” type.
- “boots” A beautiful plant, especially when used in hanging pots, so that the leaves hang from them. There are many types of botox; Some of them have inscriptions. The mentioned plant is preferred to be used in the bathroom next to the bedroom, because the humidity is suitable for it.
- peace lilies It is a pleasant flowering plant to see and cleans the air from toxic substances.
- The photos in the photo were designed by interior stylist Nada Shehab.
Follow more: Orange in modern decorations