Cairo – the middle gate Wednesday 27 April 2022, 12:15 pm
Here you have a group of delicious foods, from which you can choose to prepare your family food on the twenty-seventh day of Ramadan.
Tahini is one of the very famous salads, which is served along with the grills in particular and many other dishes.
Today we present you how to prepare tahini at home, according to the recipe “Shamloulah”.
1 and a half cups of olive oil.
1 of a quarter kilogram of raw white sesame.
5 of a quarter cup of white flour.
Teaspoon of salt.
How to prepare
– Bring a large tray, then spread the raw white sesame on it, then remove the impurities in it.
– Bring a pan and put the sesame in it, then put on medium heat and stir the sesame until it turns golden.
– Remove the pan from the heat and let the sesame seeds cool.
– Bring the kibbutz and add the sesame seeds and grate it until it becomes soft as a powder.
– Stop the kibbutz and pour the white flour over the ground sesame and stir it with a wooden spoon until it joins.
Pass the kiben over the mass of sesame and flour again, then gradually add the salt and olive oil, while continuing to mix until the mass is mixed and get the right consistency of tahini.
Store the tahini in an airtight glass jar in the refrigerator until the moment of use.
Peas with minced meat
Learn with us how to prepare minced meat peas with rosemary and carrots and easily prepare them in your kitchen, according to the website “Atib Tabkha”.
250 grams of minced meat.
Slices cut into slices.
Sliced carrot fruits.
Cloves of minced garlic.
Four cans of chicken soup.
A half cup cup.
1 teaspoon minced rosemary.
How to prepare
In a large saucepan over high heat place the minced meat and fry well.
– Put the onions on my meat and heart, then add the leeks, carrots, garlic and my heart until the vegetable mass is cooked.
Gradually add the soup to the pot, then the peas, bay leaf and rosemary and bring the mixture to a boil.
Lower the temperature, cover the pot and leave until the peas are softened, stirring occasionally and ready to serve.
Learn with us how to prepare delicious bechamel rice, prepare it in your kitchen and enjoy its delicious taste from your own hands, according to the website “Shahiya”.
Two cups of boiled white rice.
Two glasses of milk.
Two glasses of water.
Small onion cut into small pieces.
Sliced carrots and peas.
Salt and black pepper.
A tablespoon of ghee.
Half a cup of flour.
Cream or cream.
How to prepare
– Put a teaspoon of ghee in a pan on the fire and put the minced onion on it.
Stir the onions in the pan until softened, then add salt and black pepper, to taste.
– Boil both carrots and peas in water until slightly softened and then remove from the water.
Place the semi-cooked vegetables on top of the onions and mix the ingredients until the flavors are mixed.
In another pot over high heat place a spoonful of ghee, wait until the geu heats up, then add half a cup of flour stirring constantly.
– Pour two cups of cold water and cold milk into the flour, stirring constantly; To prevent grains from appearing and continue to stir until the mass reaches the boiling point, then add the cream, or cream until the bechamel sauce becomes thick and continue to stir a little, until the ingredients are mixed.
Coat the pyrex with ghee using a brush; To avoid sticking rice in it.
In a deep bowl place the boiled rice, then add three quarters of the bechamel amount and mix the mixture until the bechamel is well dispersed.
Pour half of the mixture of rice and bechamel in the pyrex, then follow it with the layer of previously prepared vegetables.
Place the rest of the rice and bechamel mixture on top of the vegetables and then add the rest of the bechamel sauce.
Place the pyrex in the oven until it takes on a golden reddish tinge and is ready to serve.
Sweet potato hemp or sweet bite is a light and quick dessert, its simple ingredients can be found at home. They are potatoes, oatmeal, sugar and ghee. Learn how with us.
5 boiled potatoes.
2 tablespoons floral water.
1. Cup oatmeal.
2 tablespoons butter or ghee.
½ cup of sugar.
Baking powder envelope.
A spoonful of yogurt.
How to prepare
– Boil the potatoes, then place them in a bowl and grind them well, add butter or ghee and puree them together.
– Add the sugar and stir well with the potatoes, then add the oatmeal and mix the ingredients well, then add the floral water and mix, then add the yoghurt and baking powder, mix well, then cover and let rest for half an hour . .
– Coat a pan with flour, add the dough, spread it and flatten the surface and then cut it to taste.
– Put the pan in the oven at 180 degrees for about 20-25 minutes, then turn on the oven grill until it turns golden.
– Take it out of the oven, coat it with syrup and let it cool completely, then it is ready to be served.
Oriz Beshamel (Internet)
Peas with minced meat (Internet)
Potato Konafa (Internet)
Tahini Salad (Internet)