Alrajhi Bank offers the citizens and residents of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia the service of obtaining the card Al Rajhi Bank Travel Plus 1443 AH, which is a card with a low credit balance of only 10 dollars that allows its holders to charge the card in multiple way. currencies, namely the Saudi rial, the US dollar, the euro and the British pound The UAE Dirham is then used to withdraw money from automated machines, through point-of-sale machines and electronics stores, and to obtain goods and services legally. permissible for the card.
How to Get a Safar Plus Al Rajhi Bank 1443 Card
It is possible to get Al Rajhi Bank Travel Plus Card 1443 AH, through the bank’s direct service to individuals, or the Al-Rajhi app, or by calling 8001241222 from anywhere in the Kingdom, or by visiting the nearest bank branch and requesting it from the employee. The national identity or place of residence of the emigrant, then agree to the terms and conditions.
Al Rajhi Bank Travel Plus card service fees and charges
|Primary card issuance fee||free|
|Annual primary card fee||Already free for life, the offer is valid until May 15, 2022 AD|
|Alternative version||50 rials|
|Wrong objection fee||50 rials|
|Withdrawal of money from Al-Rajhi ATMs||28 rials|
|Withdrawal of money from other internal bank ATMs||42 rials|
|Withdrawal of money from other cashiers of international banks (in currencies other than the Saudi Rial)||
|Cash withdrawal fee from ATMs in one of the card currencies when there is insufficient balance (deducted from the US dollar portfolio)||13 USD + 1% of transaction value|
|Cash withdrawal rates from ATMs in other currencies (deducted from US dollar portfolio)||13 USD + 2% of transaction value|
|Purchase fees for transactions in one of the card currencies if there is not a sufficient currency balance (deducted from the US dollar portfolio)||1% of transaction value|
|Purchase fees for transactions in case of a transaction in a currency that is not available on the card (deducted from the US dollar portfolio)||2% of the transaction value|
|Fee for adding a new currency to the card||25 rials|
Travel Plus card features from Al Rajhi Bank
The Travel Plus card from Al Rajhi Bank includes many benefits, including:
- You can earn reward points when you use them and use them by turning them into reward options.
- You can easily convert from current account to card currencies through Al-Rajhi or Al-Mubasher app for individuals and offers many currencies with the best exchange rates.
- It is immediately issued free of charge at bank branches and provides a fixed purchase price of 3.75 Saudi riyals per US dollar, and can be paid for using NFC technology.
- It also offers free access to more than a thousand airport lounges at airports around the world through the “Loungekey” program and offers free travel insurance provided by the international company Visa.
- 24/7 concierge service for airline reservations, hotels, restaurants, rental cars, purchase of tickets for celebrations and events, etc., at the numbers 8008443488 and outside the Kingdom: 0097143611234.
Conditions for issuing a travel card by alrajhi bank
Alrajhi Bank has set a series of conditions and controls for the issuance of the travel card, which are presented in the following points:
- The validity of the card is three Gregorian years, starting from the date of its issuance and is automatically renewed at the end of the period. The card applicant must have a checking account with Al Rajhi Bank.
- In the event that the cardholder does not accept any change in the terms, conditions or fees of the card, he has the right to terminate the agreement within 14 days of receiving notice of the change.
- NFC technology allows Al Rajhi credit card holders to use it to make purchases through points of sale securely without entering a card or password.
- Clear the status of the card or a part of it by withdrawing money only through ATMs.
- The cardholder is obliged to sign it immediately upon receipt and not to authorize others to use it.
- Deduction of the annual fee for the card when it is first issued, and then on the same date each year during the validity period.
- The Bank assumes no liability or liability to third parties when the cardholder uses it to obtain goods or services when the specifications of the goods or purchases change.
error: It is not allowed to transfer our content for non-reporting