The good coordination of the decor of the space that the child occupies to sleep, play and study influences him to spend most of the time there, especially since the mentioned place is an attractive space that offers comfort and sure. Thus, its design should meet the needs and requirements of its inhabitants, regardless of their age.
It saves the child from the design of the bedroom from the restrictions imposed by engaging in other areas of the home, as an element of the living room or living room, and includes vivid colors and a combination of patterns, in harmony with the whims of the room manager , The ultimate goal is to create a space that encourages him to imagine and inspire and develop his skills and Zhuge to spend time in it. In this context, “I looked Madam” of Hajj design room escape engineering design engineer for small bedrooms of age groups and even adolescence, regardless of whether the living space is male or female.
Stay tuned for more: Unusual furniture for art, mystery and environment lovers
Al-Hajj says that with the interest in cheerful cartoons that attract the child, who prefers to accompany him in his space, there are several factors that require attention to be paid to the place and focus on:
• Simplicity: Simple space decoration is certainly successful, especially with the storage of empty spaces that can later accommodate an extra piece of furniture or accessories.
• Low bed: It is suitable for all young ages, as it offers safety.
Angular reading: If space allowed its presence, furnished with a comfortable low seat (POV), with a good selection of its lighting, and distribute the shelves in proportion to the height of the child, so also recognize the independence and in accordance with its purposes. without asking for help.
• Play area: It is recommended to add elements that add fun and release energy to the room, such as: a large blackboard for writing, climbing ropes, a tent for reading or a swing.
• Lighting: head to his role in the decoration, and drag him into the child’s bedroom. In this context, he calls on Hajj to shed light on the upper area of the bed, below, and to choose the forms of illumination lets the children imagine, as if the body of the star Taatkhadd were lit in the dark, or the bright material added to the units of lighting. .
• Empty space: every corner of the room should be used so that the child can move easily in it. In this context, a couple chooses from the family to place on top of each other, in the cramped room of two children, in order to play.
Units • Storage: It is important to provide storage units in the child’s room, regardless of his age, because at this age clothes, items and school supplies abound … Therefore, the bed is equipped with drawers in the part Its lower, or the choice is concentrated in a wardrobe with multiple shelves and drawers, with the help of exposed shelves or small closed cupboards, which helps keep the space clean.
• Wallpaper: It adds attractiveness to the room and gives life to its decor, especially if its inscriptions are not exaggerated and thus “calms” the strong (cheerful) colors used. An indication that in the presence of wallpaper with solid (or light) prints, then the surface does not support the shelves (or cupboards).
colors in trend
Colors play an important role in the lives of young people, but the rule that defines pink for girls and blue for boys is a thing of the past. In contrast, this is the advisable approach to the popular contemporary attractive fan colors, including: yellow white, blue, Alnanaaa green and dark violet, in addition to all Bohemian Kalkramal colors and impurities and natural jungle colors suggesting , by thinking about the use of colors that can be combined with each other. Colors are used in detail, especially in upholstery, curtains, rugs and accessories, away from fixed furniture.
If a boy and a girl share the same room, the colors that please both sexes include: green, purple, white, yellow and light blue, according to Hajj. In the narrow colors the room plays a role the referee of the good tour, when hiring them also suggest that larger spaces, especially light ones, with the distribution of mirrors and rationing in the number of furnishings, with multiple and selected gifts.
The bedroom reflects the concerns of the current person
Both teens and teens need to protect their identity in the space they occupy, with a tendency to choose strong, dark colors, especially black and fuchsia. In this area, calling for Haj to use the desired colors on a wall in the area, including works of art reflect the wishes, with the addition of details, as «POV» takes the form of an unfamiliar, or multi-chair patterns and colors. Usually, the room that represents a place to sleep, study and spend time reflects the whims of its occupant, and therefore it is necessary that it contains at least one object that expresses his interests, or that this is reflected in decoration (paper in football, for example), in addition to the presence of storage places, in order to preserve its arrangement, with a preference for hidden and double-use furniture in it, such as a bed that turns into a sofa, and a branching office desk from a library.
Follow more: How to arrange and arrange natural flowers at home