Beirut – The TV has become an essential part of the living room, and in recent years interior designers have devised ways to coordinate it within the home decor, so as not to occupy a large area of the room and also become a harmonious one. piece with room furniture.
Therefore, Al Jazeera Net presents innovative ideas of simple and inexpensive wooden shelf decorations for different designs of TV rooms according to the room, and the following are the proposals shown to us by the interior designer Alian Faraj:
Luxury gypsum TV decor
The gypsum decor of the LCD TV is unique in its reasonable prices, as it is cheap as some think and is characterized by its high ability to insulate sound and heat, in addition to different designs that suit different tastes, but is preferred . that the room intended to be designed this type should not be from the decor where it is wet so as not to later damage the plaster. If you really want to design a soft and luxurious TV decor at the same time, gypsum will be an unparalleled choice.
Elegant and perfect wooden TV décor
There will be no more luxurious TV decor than wooden decor, as it has incomparable beauty in all its nuances, from brown and black to gray and white.
There are those who prefer to add small cupboards and of course glass doors will be the best, so that the people of the house decide in a striking and attractive way what they want from the pieces.
Wooden shelves also have a high capacity to hold the pieces placed in them, which is a great feature when choosing a modern wooden TV decor design, especially when it comes to books or ornamental plants.
Modern wooden TV decorations
Modern models of TV tables are characterized by their simplicity and wooden texture, and are almost completely without engraving and painting. Note that the colors in vogue this season are many and varied, including natural wood in shades of brown, black, gray or white. The design forms are:
- Wooden TV decorations with very simple designs, which are 4-legged wooden tables, and their function is to hold the TV and the “receiver”.
- Wooden TV decorations are very simple cupboard-shaped tables that can hold the TV, with 2 or 3 drawers below them.
- The new models also contain shelves, one of which can be used to place the “receiver”, and the other for aesthetic purposes, namely to exhibit books, magazines and stories.
- Some modern TV benches have side accessories, e.g. shelves, drawers or cupboards.
Various elements of TV screen decoration
Interior designer Eliane Farag continues her explanation to clarify some of the key points in designing special decorations for modern TV screens:
- Using lighting units to highlight the TV screen on both sides to make it appear the point of interest in the room, with white wall paint, which enhances the sense of space and provides a separate room for the TV.
- Use overlapping geometric shapes in different colors like black and white, to get an impressive result for a smart design.
- Implementing a wall-mounted library that includes a TV with many accessories and other “frames”. This is the easiest way to coordinate the TV within the decor.
- Applying wooden shelves in the same color as the black TV screen adds to the elegance of the wall, with several side lamps integrated around it.
- The variety of materials used around the wooden shelf for the TV gives the room a different look, such as the presence of the wooden shelf on the wallpaper up close and the screen is black.
- Apply the wooden TV stand in a way that makes it extend to the top of the wall, highlighting the height of the room and the TV at the same time.
- The use of strong color for the wall on which the wooden shelf is placed and the TV offers a different look and is comfortable to the eye.
The interior designer, Faraj, points out the necessity of having some ideas about the TV corner for the living room in the house from which it can be chosen, among which the most important are:
TV in the library
This idea is based on the use of the library in the width of the wall, and there is a place to hang the screen inside. It is a great way if there is a lot of wall space for the TV because it relies on using all the space to design a large library and there is a place for everything.
TV in the middle of the wall
This idea depends on placing the screen in the middle of the blank wall, and focusing on the decoration below it, and the ideal solution in this design is to use a light-colored wall desk to add a bright touch.
And white color is definitely the ideal choice in this case and designers rely on the use of simple decorations on the table and candles.
Greenery is also a great and comfortable idea with long speakers that match the height of the screen.
Shelves above and below the TV
Shelves above and below the screen can be used instead of the library, and this design is well suited for small spaces, because it gives space and at the same time offers storage space that does not take up much space in the room.
Screen with special lighting
Another idea is to use light lines hidden behind the screen, so that the screen itself is a wonderful decor and lighting on the wall, decorating it and giving it an unusual shape.
TV area with coffee corner
When designing a TV corner, the designer can integrate more than one element into the same wall, where the coffee corner, screen and all its components are placed in a small library at the bottom, in order to include everything of the family. needs in a wall and in a small space.
Place TV in the bedrooms
Interior designer Faraj warns during the design of the place for placing the TV in the bedroom that it should be integrated in the decor, given the distance and height and not leave exposed cables (wires). The TV should be placed comfortably, and the distance and height should be taken into account according to where you are sitting, preferably one meter higher than the height of the bed.
She pointed out that the TV is installed on a wooden plank at a suitable height in the bedroom to watch comfortably when lying on the bed.